Wednesday, October 19, 2011

no big.

i've been looking at life from a fresh new perspective as of late. connections are growing and multiplying and the vast world network continues to shrink. two degrees will soon be the new six..

my visit home was rejuvenating. i've landed a new job, and snagged the sweetest guitar instructor, all in the span of four days.. both of which will be starting for real soon; my talk will finally turn into a walk.

i started knitting a scarf the other day.. my cross-stitching ideas are progressing nicely in my imagination, another project i will gladly indulge in as the temperatures cool. and a thrifting excursion is locked in for thursday; i am hoping to finally get my room furnished and in order.

oh, and when i got home from work today i had a sea salt foot soak with my best girl d.. after she baked our household a fresh batch of chocolate chip cookies.

no big..

No comments: